I always have so much fun choosing stocking stuffers for my family and I’m always on the lookout for new ideas to mix it up. Budget and size are big factors for these gifts, but I also so appreciate a mix of gifts that are fun and useful. So if you’re stumped this year, I’m coming through with some that are perfectly priced, pretty, practical, and everything in between! From foodie favorites to kid-approved, I’ve got you covered with some ideas for everyone in the family.
- Ivy Alexander Purse Hooks, starting at $33.99 These purse hooks are like pieces of luxury jewelry- they’re beautifully made, with a good weight to them that helps hold even a hefty tote bag. No more purses or bags on the floor when you’re out at restaurants or coffee shops (yuck!). I love these because they’re so useful for any woman in your life, and they come ready to gift in a pretty little package. Oh- and you’re buying from a woman-owned small business (always a win in my book).
- Pop Fidget Bracelets, $8.99 If your kids are like mine, they’re obsessed with these pop-it toys that come in all shapes and sizes. They’re colorful and fun and most importantly, pretty therapeutic to pop! I actually love them as a little calm-down tool and was excited when I saw them in a bracelet version in the Target dollar section. Unfortunately they’re sold out online, but I found tons on Amazon that are just as cute.
- The Negg Egg Peeler, $13.99 You may have seen me raving about this little gadget on Instagram, and for good reason. This little tool totally comes in handy when you’re making hard-boiled eggs (or Deviled Eggs for the holidays). All you do is add a little water, put your egg in, shake it up a few times and the peel slides off super easily. Great gift for any foodie in your life!
- JAE Candles + Co. Candles, starting at $20 Who doesn’t love a holiday candle? And I couldn’t love the mission behind this company more. Three middle school girls (local to me here in New Jersey) started this candle company from their parents’ kitchen during the pandemic as a way to spread love and light during a dark time. These are hand-poured, all-natural soy wax and 10 percent of their Alpine Evergreen scent goes to the KIND campaign, an anti-bullying non-profit.
- Harry’s Shave Kit, $15 This is my go-to stocking stuffer for my hubby and it’s a winner every year. He loves Harry’s products-the razors are really high-quality and all of the men’s grooming products smell great and work well. Big bonus- they’re packaged really nicely, ready to pop in the stocking. Or if you go with a bigger set for a larger gift, just top with a bow and you’re ready to go.
- Cozy Socks, starting at $2 Another go-to for everyone in the fam! These are nothing groundbreaking, but we always do a pair of cozy socks in each family member’s stocking. There are a ton to choose from, of course, but we’re partial to the Old Navy ones for the kiddos, they have cute patterns, hold up pretty well and usually are on sale during the holidays for like $2-$4.
- Mommy + Me Bracelets, $10-25 I am a total pushover for any kind of mommy-and-me moment and these bracelets are so cute, locally made by a fellow NJ mama, and I cannot wait to wear these with my girl! These are great for kids, moms, grandmothers, nieces, or all of the above!
- Better You Oral Spray Vitamins, starting at $16 Vitamins are another useful stocking stuffer and oddly enough, our kids always get excited when they see a new kind to try! I was recently was introduced to this line of vitamins and I love that they’re actually oral sprays- how easy?! In our house, we’re used to working odd TV hours so we are always particularly in tune with Vitamin D levels this time of year. I love that they have the infant option as well!
- Holiday Plus Plus Tube, $14.99 A stem toy that’s stocking stuffer size- total mom win! I thought this was so cute! I like to keep things like this in the diaper bag/purse to bring with us for restaurant waits, doctor’s appointments and the like. Keeps the kids occupied, stores right in the tube, and totally portable- what more could you ask for?
- Olay Regenerist Ultra Rich Moisturizer, $28.99 This is my favorite winter moisturizer and always a must-have for me this time of year. It’s super hydrating, feels so good going on and smells great (but they also make fragrance free). Definitely a nice stocking stuffer treat for the lady in your life.
This post may contain affiliate links.